The CapturedDiscipline® Safe will help you defeat an unhealthy habit and you will like yourself a whole lot more!
Peer-reviewed articles have shown that when an individual defeats an unhealthy habit there is a significant improvement in physical health (possibly life-saving) and a significant increase in self-confidence.
Watch this video to learn how the creator Tom Hitt has defeated his own unhealthy habits using Captured Discipline:
The CapturedDiscipline® 3.5 time-lock safe is a solid steel digital safe that limits access to items that are unhealthy, or can become unhealthy (or fatal) when not used in moderation. The safe works along with the instinctive, intuitive, desired, and repeatable ability of an individual, to voluntarily and irretrievably lock up anything, for any period of time they choose – from 1 minute to 999 days.
The top reasons that individuals purchase and use a CapturedDiscipline® safe are:
- To quit smoking.
- To lose weight.
- To drink alcoholic beverages in moderation.
- To stop abusing prescription and non-prescription drugs.
- To lock up all items that allow procrastination to go on and on.
- To lock up all credit and debit cards for a weekend.
- To defeat a gambling habit.
- To save money in a CapturedDiscipline® Piggy Bank safe.
- To teach a child the savings habit with a CapturedDiscipline® Piggy Bank safe.
- To be less addicted to your computer.
- To be less addicted to your television.
- To stop reading (until the next day) a novel you can’t put down
When individuals succeed in defeating an unhealthy habit, there are obvious physical health benefits.
What is less well-known, and nearly as important, are the benefits of a significant increase in … self-confidence.
As is often the case, one of our customers said it better than we could:
“I’ve read many times that it takes an average of 11 quit attempts to quit smoking for good. That’s about what it took me, with my CapturedDiscipline® safe being my final and truly successful quit attempt. AND, my self confidence has gone up a lot. THAT was an unexpected and very good surprise.”
Elizabeth, San Bernardino, California
When you read the article (link below) by Meg Selig in Psychology Today, you will come to this quote:
“Once you have motivators, you can change a habit whether you have self-esteem or not. And successfully changing a habit will actually give you more self-esteem! It’s a virtuous cycle.”
A “virtuous cycle” is a very good thing, and a CapturedDiscipline® safe insures that you have the ability to create virtuous cycles, as often as you want to, as often as you need to.
In a moment, when you have finished reading this page, pick a topic in the navigation bar at the top of this page. Explore our website. Based on the experience of thousands of our customers, chances are, you will find information you like, or want, or need …probably all three.
Should you have any questions or comments, click on the Contact Us button at the top of this page. We would love to start an email dialog with you, or speak with you on the phone.
Developer and Owner
Here’s the link to the Psychology Today article: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/changepower/201205/do-you-need-self-esteem-change-habit
Yes you can!
- Quit smoking
- Lose weight and keep the weight off
- Moderate or quit drinking
- Quit drinking, especially during pregnancy
- Stop abuse of pills: prescription and non-prescription drugs
- End an “addiction” to television
- End an “addiction” to the Internet
- Reduce or quit gambling
- Stop abuse of credit cards – spend less money
- Save more money
- and much more